10 Reasons to Use SMS Pro's Aviation Safety Management Software
Why should our airline, airport, flight school, aviation maintenance (AMO, MRO) choose SMS Pro as our aviation safety management system?
SMS Pro Web Aviation Safety Reporting Software is
- Software as a service (SaaS) models and portal access for the entire airline or airport remain the most cost effective way of procuring Web based aviation safety software.
- Optionally host software on your airline or airports Web servers.
- SMS Pro manages 90% of ICAO, FAA, EASA, Transport Canada and CASA aviation safety management requirements “out of the box” without requiring costly, high risk and time consuming software development.
- SMS Pro's Web-based software will facilitate compliance and management of all ICAO requirements to the highest standards using aviation industry best practices.
- Configurable by your safety administrator to match your airline or airport's workflow. Use your own airline or airports logos on safety portal Web pages and reports. Customize your risk matrix, audit/assessment templates and dropdown and classification list values designed and defined by you.
- Ready to use out of the box with common classification values.
- Comprehensive and simple user management tools to assign configurable user roles within the system. Protect sensitive safety reports and viewing of data through user permissions to ensure the right information is only available to the right people.
- Configurable drag and drop treeview lists.
- With only modern web browser required, the user friendly interface and web portal encourages your entire workforce to report and access vital health and safety reporting information and gains support for health and safety by involving employees at all levels.
- Can be used on Windows Tablet, Apple iPad and iPhone for mobile access.
SMS Pro Web Based Aviation Safety Software Increases
- No matter the size or geographic locations of your airline or airport divisions, everyone in the organization has the ability to remotely view aviation safety information (policies and procedures, identified hazards, safety documentation and risk assessments). Furthermore, everyone has many ways of reporting incidents, accidents, irregularities, near misses or potential hazards, ensuring that vital aviation safety information is recorded instantly.
- Predefined, comprehensive management reports compare industry standard safety KPI’s and metrics. In conjunction with Safety Performance Monitor and User Dashboard, management maintains a real time view of safety performance.
- Managers can easily view drill-down charting tools through a simple safety management portal.
- Maintain control through a single data repository, unlimited-user access, tighter policy version controls and consistent, up-to-date aviation safety information.
- Flexible, data management workflow ensures information entered by staff is fit for purpose and approved or rejected by authorized safety managers.
- Multi-level visibility aviation safety issues across the airline or airport. Real-time reporting charts and dashboards shows data in key areas and drives action management from tracking, to closure, to review.
- Multi-level reports on both specific (resulting from reported issues) and aggregated reports.
- Track proactive, preventative actions, such as aviation safety training records, risk assessments, asset maintenance and actions, along with reactive data from reported issues and investigations.
- Consolidating multiple systems into one easy to use, centralized safety management system enables you to manage ICAO, FAA, EASA, CASA or Transport Canada compliance through the recording and filing of aviation safety information in a centralized data management system.
- Audit trails are maintained by recording every change to safety related data, giving peace of mind and evidence of compliance.
- Provides specific documentation for safety risk assessments in one standard format without the need to re-train.
- Provides complete documentation of corrective preventive actions and easily documents review process.
- Automated notifications ensure issues are managed to completion and ensures issues are reviewed on a proper, configurable schedule.
SMS Pro Web Based Aviation Safety Management Software Reduces
- IT infrastructure - Hardware, Bandwidth, Server Software, Backups
- IT support staff
- Document management
- Regulatory audits
- Claims defense
- Possible insurance premiums
- Improve accident performance rating
- Reduce time significantly for routine aviation safety administration, freeing resource for analysis and proactive aviation safety management
- Reduce information overload - easily find relevant information
- Proactive aviation safety management reduces risk of incidents and injury to employees, contractors and customers.
- Reducing incidents saves on insurance claims and damage to airline or airport reputation
10. Hassle and Stress
- With visibility comes control. When you are in control and in compliance, then you can sleep at night.
- Highly rated, professional, customer support ensures you are not left helpless after your purchase.
- Online video training library and documentation ensures employees get immediate training information.
Become an SMS PRO
About NWDS - founded in 2003 by six software engineers, NorthWest Data Solutions (NWDS) provides custom computer programming and systems design services. NWDS creates many types of software, including e-commerce, financial, defense, engineering, logistics, aviation and more. In 2007, NWDS developed SMS Pro™ a web based SMS application that supports an organization's overall SMS through safety reporting, safety documentation, safety risk management and safety assurance. SMS Pro™ is currently used by aviation organizations in the U.S., Canada, Asia, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East to help manage their SMS programs. NWDS continues to support SMS Pro™ and add new functionality. NWDS offers custom contract programming services in the U.S. and Canada and is managed by Chris Howell, one of the founders. Their headquarters is in Anchorage, Alaska. For information on NWDS visit their website at and www.asms-pro.com to learn more about SMS Pro™.