Flight Safety Management Software Helping Everyone Stay SafeSMS Pro's advanced safety information and reporting solution has been designed by aviation safety professionals specifically for the aviation industry. SMS Pro monitors airline and airport safety data, enabling safety managers to quickly and accurately identify potential areas of concern.
Aviation accidents, incidents and irregularities enter SMS Pro's aviation risk management system as reported issues, which can include many types issues, including safety, security, quality, compliance and environmental. All reported issues are stored in an enterprise grade Microsoft SQL Server database for risk management activities such as corrective preventive action management and trend analysis.
SMS Pro analyses accumulated safety information in real time and helps detect patterns and trends which are significant or may become significant. Relevant safety results can be transmitted securely and in real time to safety managers within the airline or airport and can be shared with other stakeholders.
Advanced trending and analysis tools equip SMS Pro users with all the information they need to adopt preventative control measures and strategies that target identified hazards appropriately.
Business Benefits of Aviation Safety Software
- Supports an open, non-punitive reporting culture encouraging employees to report identified hazards or other safety-related issues without fear of recrimination
- Identifies risk areas through charts and graphs
- Transforms MS Excel spreadsheet and paper-based systems into fast, efficient automated processes
- Answers all database queries quickly and accurately in real time
- Supports advanced safety investigation processes
- Provides user-friendly, highly detailed audit trail
- Provides quick and efficient flow of information to all managers
- Facilitates exporting data into various file formats
- Easily customized options without IT support makes SMS Pro highly adaptable to meet organizational needs
- Manages all personnel associated with reported incident or subsequent investigations
- Organizations able to customize their own risk matrix or use default industry standard risk matrices
- Users can report issues even while offline
- User-friendly, intuitive interface reduces training requirements
- Easily administered and configured without IT support
- Manages routine audits and inspections
- Interfaces easily with other applications using industry standards
Key Aviation Safety Management System Features
Collects and managing airline and airport safety data
Data-entry personnel can enter reports on behalf of others
Users enter data through a comprehensive range of incident reporting forms.
More information about SMS Pro's aviation safety management software can be found at http://www.asms-pro.com
About NWDS - founded in 2003 by six software engineers, NorthWest Data Solutions (NWDS) provides custom computer programming and systems design services. NWDS creates many types of software, including e-commerce, financial, defense, engineering, logistics, aviation and more. In 2007, NWDS developed SMS Pro™ a web based SMS application that supports an organization's overall SMS through safety reporting, safety documentation, safety risk management and safety assurance. SMS Pro™ is currently used by aviation organizations in the U.S., Canada, Asia, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East to help manage their SMS programs. NWDS continues to support SMS Pro™ and add new functionality. NWDS offers custom contract programming services in the U.S. and Canada and is managed by Chris Howell, one of the founders. Their headquarters is in Anchorage, Alaska. For information on NWDS visit their website at and www.asms-pro.com to learn more about SMS Pro™.