SMS Pro Aviation Safety Officer ChecklistSMS Pro has a module to create aviation safety officer checklists. While creating the safety officer checklist, safety managers can check a box to share the aviation safety officer checklist with other organizations using the best aviation safety management system, SMS Pro.
SMS Pro includes a feature to create Aviation Safety Officer Checklists. Aviation Safety Officer Checklists are templates SMS Pro safety managers can easily create to manage your aviation safety plan. Aviation service providers' aviation SMS should be fully documented and your records management policy requires an accessible format. SMS Pro satisfies this requirement.
Aviation Safety Officer Checklist Key UsesAviation Safety Officer Checklist utility can be used for more than routine aviation safety inspections. Use it for:
- Aviation Safety Officer Checklists;
- Aviation Inspection Forms;
- Internal Audits Forms; and
- Other customized checklists to wish to track.
Key Aviation Safety Officer Checklist FeaturesSMS Pro's Aviation Safety Officer Checklists features include:
- Customized answer types (T/F, Y/N/NA, E/M/NI/NR, full text and more);
- References to FARs, SARs, CAR, OPs SPECs or whatever you choose;
- Public view (to share with others in a public library of Aviation Safety Officer Checklists;
- Revision details;
- Effictive dates and more.
Aviation Safety Officer Checklist Business ProcessThe business process goes as follows:
- User selects an inspection form from your Aviation Safety Officer Checklist library;
- User fills out the checklist and deficiencies are noted.
- Issues are generated (upon user discretion) that feed into SMS Pro's aviation Hazard Reporting System.
- Safety manager assigns the issue to a responsible manager
- Responsible manager implements a corrective action plan
- Issue is tracked to completion.
Become an SMS PRO
About NWDS - founded in 2003 by six software engineers, NorthWest Data Solutions (NWDS) provides custom computer programming and systems design services. NWDS creates many types of software, including e-commerce, financial, defense, engineering, logistics, aviation and more. In 2007, NWDS developed SMS Pro™ a web based SMS application that supports an organization's overall SMS through safety reporting, safety documentation, safety risk management and safety assurance. SMS Pro™ is currently used by aviation organizations in the U.S., Canada, Asia, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East to help manage their SMS programs. NWDS continues to support SMS Pro™ and add new functionality. NWDS offers custom contract programming services in the U.S. and Canada and is managed by Chris Howell, one of the founders. Their headquarters is in Anchorage, Alaska. For information on NWDS visit their website at and www.asms-pro.com to learn more about SMS Pro™.